● High school or equivalent (Preferred)
● Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
● Possess a valid WA State Driver’s License
● Clean driving record (we run an MVR report on all drivers/driver helpers)
● Pass background checks including an E-Verify for I-9
Full Job Description
Shepel Homes Design & Build is looking for a Construction Materials Transport & Delivery - Driver.
While mechanical means for delivery will be available, heavy lifting is involved. You must be able to lift and move up to 100 lbs., while practicing safe lifting practices.
You should be able to easily adapt to different weather environments, working conditions, and job requirements.
You should also have excellent communication and organizational skills, as you will be tasked with managing the delivery schedules for multiple jobsites at a time.
Careful receipt tracking will be necessary to maintain receipts for gas purchases and repairs.
While you will work primarily as a driver, you may be asked to help with various manual labor tasks on the jobsite as well. Other duties will include performing maintenance on construction vehicles, such as cleaning the interior and exterior, filling gas tanks or taking vehicles to get scheduled repairs.
Safety is the number one priority at each Shepel jobsite, and carelessness is not easily overlooked. Practicing safe, defensive driving skills and representing Shepel in a professional manner when driving our vehicles is paramount.
1. Delivery construction material
2. Taking and loading construction materials from different locations
3. Clean and take out garbage from job sites
4. Safely drive a company van.
5. Safely lift up to 100 pounds
The ideal candidate must:
● Managing and delivering incoming and outgoing deliveries of construction materials.
● Maintaining daily delivery schedule of construction materials to job sites in a timely
● Maintaining a clean and organized job sites
● Professional client, project manager and designer interaction
● High performance and high ethical standards as well as excellent customer service
● Take responsibility and own the quality of your work
● Strictly follow company safety rules and procedures
Benefits: (provided after 90 days of employment)
● Health insurance
● Paid time off
Work Location: Multiple locations