Role: Responsible for business generation. Establish contact with leads. Gather information about a business opportunity. Make estimates for specific projects. Formulate proposals and negotiate agreements with potential clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
The purpose of internal projects is to create pre-set design templates for further selling & marketing.
- Utilize Chief Architect design software (or other software approved by management) to complete internal projects.
- Create design concepts for variety of projects.
- Complete detailed designs & provide specifications (materials & measurements).
- Create design visualizations & 3D renders.
- Compose blogposts about various design projects and publicize on company’s websites and social media platforms.
- Find out the purpose for the project.
- Understand the utility the client expects from the updated space.
- Determine style preferences.
- Produce conceptual designs.
- Expand on client’s requests by educating them on various possible design options.
- Utilize digital software approved by management to produce sketches & drawings.
- Provide sketches & drawings illustrating proposed changes to the space.
- Produce detailed designs.
- Utilize Chief Architect design software (or other software approved by management) to complete detailed designs.
- Draw as-built plans of space requiring work when necessary.
- Complete detailed design plans & layouts.
- Provide project specifications (materials & measurements).
- Create design visualizations, cross sections, & 3D renders.
- Conduct in person meetings with the client as needed.
- Conduct show room visits with the client to select materials as needed.
- Obtain approval from Project Manager for proposed designs before submitting to client for final review.
- Ensure client’s satisfaction with the proposed designs.
- Communicate with Project Manager on design specifics throughout the project.
- Communicate with subcontractors on design specifics throughout the project when requested by Project Manager.
- Conduct regular site visits to ongoing projects to ensure proper execution of the design.
- Make changes to the design throughout the project when requested by Project Manager or the client.
- Submit the design changes to Project Manager for approval before sending to the client.
- Ensure that the client is informed and satisfied with the executed design throughout the project.